VW engine rebuild
Does your classic VW suffer from any of the following?
- Exhaust smoke
- Engine knocking / rattling noises
- Rough running
- Low power
- Oil leaks
Well, you have found the right place!
At Wayne Penrose Volkswagen, we specialise in reconditioning VW engines. We have been
rebuilding VW engines for over 35 years and
we offer an engine rebuild service for your aircooled VW.
We rebuild engines for the VW Beetle, Kombi, Karmann Ghia, VW Trike, VW thing, VW Country Buggy and more.
Our VW engine rebuild service comes with a long warranty so you can have peace of mind that you are
driving a VW the most reliable engine available.
Located interstate or overseas? No problem! We value our long distance customers.
After rebuilding your engine we can
dyno tune it and ship to your location, ready for it to be fitted and enjoyed.
As part of our VW engine rebuild service, we:
- Remove the engine from your VW
- Disassemble the engine and check condition
- Linebore the engine case
- Re-machine the crankshaft
- Re-machine the flywheel
- Recondition the conrods with new gudgeon bushes
- Install new camshaft
- Install new cam followers
- Install new main bearings
- Install new conrod bearings
- Install new cam bearings
- Install new piston and cylinder kit
- Install new pushrod tubes
- Install new upgraded oil pump
- Install new ULP cylinder heads
- Install new engine gaskets and seals
- Assemble valvetrain and adjust tappets
- Re-install engine into your VW
- Dyno tune engine
Additional services that we can perform during engine reconditioning include:
We also offer a range of brand new
High Performance VW Engines
that can be fitted to your VW for an instant and substantial performance increase.
I would like to rebuild my VW engine
To enquire about an engine rebuild for your VW, please
Or come and see us at